Finding information online is easy. Making sure that what you find is high quality isn’t as much. Here’s a list of prechecked links you know you can trust.
General Pregnancy Information
- MedlinePlus on Pregnancy MedlinePlus is the National Library of Medicine’s page with information you can trust, vetted by their staff. Information is in English and Spanish, as well as some other languages
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists The ACOG’s patient page can link you to the latest guidelines on care.
- The Cochrane Library is a collection of systematic reviews on many topics. The full text will only be available to subscribers, but a plain-language summary is accessible to all.
Mental Health in Pregnancy
The Mother’s Mental Health Toolkit. A resource for health care providers from IWK Health Care and supported by Stillbirthday.com, and the 2020 Mom Project
Patient Support Groups
- Online support group at Smart Patients. Created by Pregnancy After Loss Support.
- Facebook group for Pregnancy After Loss Support. There are several subgroups run by Pregnancy After Loss Support, including secret groups (for anyone not yet ready to make their pregnancy public on Facebook).
Rainbow and Subsequent Pregnancy Hospital Programs
- Rainbow Clinic, St. Mary’s Hospital, Manchester, UK
- Sunnybrook Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Rainbow Clinic, Mercy Perinatal, Melbourne, Australia